What an amazing time in your child's life!
Toddlers learn new skills every day. They need plenty of opportunities to explore and learn through creative play—and constant supervision to stay safe. Most importantly, they need to know they are loved and valued.
At ABC Son Shine School, we believe all children are precious gifts from God. We treat your children with the same care we give to our own.
- Our highly-qualified teachers are licensed and continue to receive 30 hours of ongoing training each year.
- All staff members are trained and certified in CPR.
- All staff members must pass a background check, including fingerprinting through three government databases.
- Most importantly, all staff members must demonstrate a pattern of living and caring for children that aligns with our mission.
Nurturing and Care
- Potty Training
- Nutritious meals and snacks: breakfast 8:30 - 9:00, lunch 11:45 - 12:30, afternoon snack 3:15 - 3:45.
- Safety procedures: Detailed Emergency Preparedness Plan, booboo reports (accidents happen), monthly weather, safety, and fire drills
- Lots of hugs and encouragement
- We meet or exceed all requirements and standards.
- We are a Texas Rising Star Texas Certified Quality Child Care Provider.
- Indoor and outdoor play, including an outdoor garden
- Holiday parties
- Special dress and play days
- Introduction to letters, shapes, colors, numbers, and math.
- Vocabulary development through stories, reading, books, and interaction with teachers and friends
- Bible stories and activities
- Curriculum—The Letter People (part of the Texas School Readiness program), The Story for Little Ones: Discover the Bible in Pictures, Pinnacle
Benefits for Your Child
- Constant supervision ensures a safe environment for your child.
- Physical development—Large and small motor skills develop through indoor and outdoor play; eating, sleeping, and potty training.
- Social and emotional development—Children are learning appropriate ways to interact with others and express feelings. They are learning routines and social skills (taking turns, helpfulness picking up toys, etc.).
- Learning development—Children are introduced to numbers, letters, shapes, colors, and books.
- Language development—Vocabulary develops through play, reading, and interaction with teachers and friends.
- Moral development—Bible stories and activities teach Christian values and morals.
- ABC Son Shine School is a safe, happy, fun environment for your child!
- We are conveniently located in the Pine Tree area of Longview, Texas.